Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Ex-MOE Teachers
Thread: Ex-MOE Teachers
View Single Post
Old 19-04-2022, 07:24 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaba View Post
its a little trickly. I cannot find the eligibility rules except in the FAQ - retired or pensionable services granted early retirement - most of us are non-pensionable & resigned even before reaching retirement. But the implied rule is that one has already left the service and therefore can be considered for FAJT services.

If you apply now and u still serving notice, there may be a point in time in the process of your application where u are still in service when they evaluate you. So, it may be better that you do it on the day after your service expired. It will be well justified and within your rights when you pursue the application status - there will be no exception excuses they can pin you down for delay of your application on the fact that your application was pre mature when all is legit and in accordance with their rules.
Hi Iaba,
Thanks for your insights. I checked with my FAJT teachers in my school just now and you are right. According to them, my application will be rejected as I am considered in-service.