Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Roles in accenture singapore
View Single Post
Old 13-04-2022, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Read all ur posts… impossible u get promote in dev 2022 de.. they said during those TAP fire chat. Need stay 2 years in CL10 to get to CL9. You getting 5.7/mth ok la. Is like not high not low. I myself is a Tapper analyst who Heng Heng joined June 2021, so just nice going get promoted this June to CL10. But I probably going to look for a new job after take bonus end of year. Really no point de. Grind 2 more years just to hit CL9 it just doesn’t make sense. 2 years good or avg performance doesn’t matter also.
Advice to fresh grads: ACN really is a good place if you are an avg performer who happy to stay HDB and take bus in 30s. The pay comfortable enough to live a decent life but won’t make you rich. CL9 7k salary is decent, but probably stuck at least 2-3 yrs before promote you A.M. meanwhile u see those experienced hired from India/ Philippine late 20s alrdy AM. Aiya. Those who actually in the firm will know what I mean la.
He will. He has clocked more than 3 4 years of overall experience. The TAL or MAL in the accenture profile will show that he has that extra months compared to those that are promoted to CL10Y1 with 5.3k. CL10Y2 gets 5.7k.