Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Roles in accenture singapore
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2022, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi, I am in acn coming 3years and my salary is not even close to 7k yet. Now trying to exit out to better salary. I believe im getting severely underpaid despite sacrificing so much for the company.

Putting in long long hours (I remember working for 4 consecutive weekends because of the covid disruption to our big project). I am okay with the former, but with due credit and recognition. In the end, what did I get? A false-promise promotion which did not materialise, but merely a townhall shoutout (uwu, employee award ftw!!!!) I over-delivered as a result of my OT to ensure we meet the project timeline, but was greeted with f***ed up promotion lie and useless employee award (akin to sgporeans clapping for nurse)

acn people bar the mgr & snr mgr are nice people to work with, its just the work doesn't measure up to any meaningful outcome and personal growth (doing useless stuff for client that i felt sometimes were 0 value add and i learn nothing useful... I realised I am better off joining other firms like shopee & grab. These companies work like dog but has meaningful personal growth
Thanks for the honest sharing, allows us to re consider our offers. Is this common though as I have heard so many acn employees saying how the salary doesn’t match up to the amount of work and stress (OT hours) they have put in.