Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - DBS tech seed programme
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2022, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Because backend jobs at Shopee and bytedance, etc suck. Their WLB is significantly worse than front-end people given that back-end also includes all the security, filtering and other ML nonsense roles that are insanely difficult to work in unless you're already a CS god.

I won't even talk about the rest, you're clearly a micron nuthugger or a loser who got dumped into that trash company and can't get out.

Tough luck buddy. also LOL @ software embedded. Yeah have fun with that outdated trash tech.
LOL not from micron but if you insist at least i am still wanted with 5k base pay. And u? Probably cant get into CS and stuck with some other engineering courses that wants to get into tech for twice ur expected salary. Lol backend includes ML and security? Front end easier life? You clearly have not worked there before or understand SDLC. You cant comment on the rest because you clearly have no idea on what i am saying. Go back to ur 3k a mth job. Oops, given how knowledgable you are and trying to act all big i dont think you can even find a job.