Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - ITE Aerospace/Avionics Lecturer Jobs
View Single Post
Old 22-02-2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
they are much easier to teach. the problem is getting them to come for classes and pay attention.
i agree that ITE students are easier to teach because the modules are basic compare to ploy and university standard. ITE are train to deliver the basic knowledges to their students so that when they enroll into poly. They will be able to pick up the pace faster with their peers.

On the other hand, i think ITE (Aerospace and Avionics) should show their students what is MRO industry are really like. Some of them attach to my side, they are surprise that the working environment is really tough in the MRO section.

Their ITE lecturers REALLY FAILED in their role because they are from airforce background and used their own experience and imagination to tell their students somethings that is not true. TRULY DISAPPOINTED with those bogus lecturers.

HEY ITE HQ PLEASE wake up and choose suitable lecturers to teach lar.....no more air force people...what happen to your recruitment drive??? Drive to causeway and lost your way? It is not late because u can U TURN.....

There are plenty of LAE wanted to teach but most of them are not called up for interview.....only airforce dude are called up.

SAD CASE....look like the B737 in ang mo kio campus will fall into the wrong hands again. Please get LAE to teach lar....no more hamster running around