Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Enterprise Singapore hiriing timeframe
View Single Post
Old 28-03-2022, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae View Post
Hi

i have been working in ESG for over 3 years and have seen & worked with many MAs, most of which are very capable and great to work with. I do not see scholars receiving special treatment. Performance and progress are based on performance. Most of my colleagues in other divisions would agree that the people are very fun to work with, helpful & collaborative.

That said, it is true that attrition across the organisation (typically after ppl stay a few years) is not low. I think one of the biggest factors could be workload and the appeal of the private sector, which is not very surprising given how closely ESG works with the companies (officers are often poached), and the transferable skills acquired. Another thing is the nature of work; inevitably, there is some level of ops work and officers are sometimes pulled into worksteams not directly related to their division (e.g. covid workstreams) - part of a larger agenda to serve the country. Officers also have to be quite versatile and pick up things outside their domain quickly.

Well, if you are keen, applications for Enterprise Singapore’s (ESG) Management Associate Programme (MAP) close on 4th April 2022. s://.enterprisesg.gov.sg/careers/management-associate-programme
wa lao, even if HR also can don't so obvious anot