Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - almost 30 years old and no job experience
View Single Post
Old 28-03-2022, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I guess you really need to improve your Comprehension. It's already stated that fact that some (can be 1% or 0.1%) SIM grads made it better than Local U doesn't sit well with the Local Grads. Which this itself is the fact/truth of it.

On a separate note, I like how you arbitrarily lowered the probability from 1-2% to 0.1%.

And IF you do work in Private/Commercial, you know will know for most MNCs there's not much difference between your Local U or Private U. Only those working Public/Civil services have this misconception; the existence of CEP/MX schemes/etc which is tied to your Academic Certs, which led to them thinking the Private/Commercial works the same.
Unfortunately, most MNCs filter out non-local university graduates right from the first stage of selection. I have worked at multiple MNCs in HR and this is a common practice. The only reason we will consider SIM graduates are for positions that are more junior than their experiences or unless they have extraordinary work experience that compensates for their SIM degree.