Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Career as Teacher
View Single Post
Old 24-03-2022, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thank you. Although there are a few conflicting comments..any one else can confirm? I don't remember any HR briefing where they tell us where to find such info. Maybe I missed it. Need more transparency on this.
We are pleased to inform you that you will receive a CONNECT Plan Award of $15,200.00, comprising $15,200.00

Your CONNECT Plan Award comprises the following components:

(i) Cash amount $ 10,284.00
(ii) Employee's CPF $ 2,554.00
(iii) Employer's CPF $ 2,172.00
(iv) MSO Contribution (if applicable) $ 190.00

Note: Computation of award is based on officer's personnel data as of 15 Nov each year. Adjustments to the Plan balance and subsequent awards
may be made should there be any changes to personnel data.

2. Any top-up awarded is a result of transitional arrangement arising from the restructuring of the CONNECT Plan in 2008
from a 40-year to a 30-year plan, and not all officers will receive top-ups. Detailed information on eligibility and the top-up
amounts can be found in the CONNECT Plan website at ://intranet.moe.gov.sg/hronline/EO/Remuneration/ConnectPlan/Pages/default.aspx.

3. The statement of your CONNECT Plan account for 202X is attached to this letter for your information.

4. The cash amount of $10,284.00 will be credited into your bank account on XX Dec 202X. The CPF amount and MSO
contribution (where applicable) will be credited directly into your CPF and Medisave accounts. We would like to highlight
that the Ministry reserves the right to recover any CONNECT Plan deposit and/or award, should the Ministry come to
know of any changes to your eligibility for CONNECT Plan deposit and/or award for that year, even after the
deposit/payout is made.