Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Civil Service Performance Bonus
View Single Post
Old 20-03-2022, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Angry

Last 2 years with work from home and all, no managerial role, not in charge of anything, still can secure myself a B. Last year, I got a managerial role, running programmes, events, leading meetings, doing sharing, go for courses so i can value add to my department, got a freaking C with a quantum of 1.5. If i know, i will fight tooth and nail to reject the managerial role that they shove down ppls throat with no warning. Reason is, want to groom future leaders. Anyway I'm from MOE.

Currently GEO 3 and just checked my role profiling on HR and saw that I'm actually doing the job of a GEO 4. I analyse my work review form for 2020 and 2021, and I feel undervalued. Work so much in the end got default grade.

I plan to meet my supervisor and ask but I'm sure she will cover her a$$. I also switched my supervisor last year and I highly suspect it is her lack of ability to represent teachers during that reported under her during ranking exercise that jeopardises alot of our standing.

Give me some ideas which other channel i can resort to if the answer i get is unsatisfactory?

I BUAY TAHAN!!!!