Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How is life as a doctor in Singapore?
View Single Post
Old 15-03-2022, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
that guy was a foreigner u know right?
some Indian grad.
he locum and when a patient collapsed, he did CPR on the patient still in the chair
pat went hospital, dunno die or went to ICU, family complain. I think was just asthma attack or something
he got found out and censured , copy names from various clinic he locum at and drag everyone down

that's how vicious Indians snakes are. own fault still drag everyone down. on a dark night between a cobra and a similing Indian , I'll take my chance with the cobra.

anyway, just locum a bit la. find some more ulu clinic footfall a bit lower. approach the anchor/owner say u want gain experience and looking at long term commitment.
remember, if the anchor or guy is an Indian, avoid at all cost. if not, u die , rot till left bone also dunno why.
always becareful of ur India Indian and Malaysian colleagues. smile hide dagger.

u no insurance coverage btw..that something a lot of us fail to neglect.
if found out , u no breach any legalitly, only breach contractual terms, so no long term consequence.

gxgx. next time open clinic chain, then CEO of health company and finally pap minster dun forget me ah. treat me drink Milo Peng.
Quite scary some of the FT drs, not sure if their MBBS is real or Uptron type.