Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Roles in accenture singapore
View Single Post
Old 14-03-2022, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What’s going on with the hr I’m confused… past intern here and I received a call from hr today asking if I’m still looking for a job.

Context: I applied for the general TAP but did not submit the hackkerank as it’s too technical for me. I applied for the grad consulting analyst too. But along the way I have already accepted an offer elsewhere. Today when the hr called, she didn’t mention it was for which opening so I’m quite confused as I did not receive anything for the grad consulting analyst opening that I applied for.

Did all past interns got a call as well? From my understanding, it seems like no one for the grad consulting analyst opening heard back and even for past interns. I have a few interns mates who applied too but didn’t hear back yet and they received good appraisals as well.
Quite dumb for the recruiter to ask if you’re still interested since you didn’t even submit the hackkerank sent and general TAP was like close in Jan already LOL. This itself shows that you aren’t interested anymore what. And as a professional or a recruiter of a big company it’s common sense to first thing first confirm the exact position you applied for before asking anything else. Quite speechless if this is not a fake call.