Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Roles in accenture singapore
View Single Post
Old 14-03-2022, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What’s going on with the hr I’m confused… past intern here and I received a call from hr today asking if I’m still looking for a job.

Context: I applied for the general TAP but did not submit the hackkerank as it’s too technical for me. I applied for the grad consulting analyst too. But along the way I have already accepted an offer elsewhere. Today when the hr called, she didn’t mention it was for which opening so I’m quite confused as I did not receive anything for the grad consulting analyst opening that I applied for.

Did all past interns got a call as well? From my understanding, it seems like no one for the grad consulting analyst opening heard back and even for past interns. I have a few interns mates who applied too but didn’t hear back yet and they received good appraisals as well.
Oh wow. Errr I was also a past intern and applied for the graduate consulting analyst-tap but didn’t hear back. Application status changed from ‘application received’ to ‘application under review’ since end of last week…