Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2022, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
They should pay us OT allowance if they want us to work during weekends and after office hours during weekdays. Cannot expect people to OT for several months and don't pay a single cent. That is equivalent to wage theft. Previous generation may have tolerated this nonsense cause they are stupid but we are not kumgong. I don't mind doing ot 3 days per month but doing OT for 6 months means there is something very wrong with company
Last time no Internet forum like salary sg or mycareerfuture or LinkedIn for ppl to compare their salaries. Everyone happy as long as what they can is what they think justify the Amt of work being put in. Besides. Salary of big 4 in the past was really decent for a local grad, at least not the underdog of the undergrad. Now what we see is the Amt of work has tripled due to greedy Partners getting more engagements by undercutting prices, while the wages increase abt 500 compared to 10years ago? Lol? Can’t even keep up with inflation

Why no ppl laugh at civil workers ? Because they 9-5 shake legs Everyday, getting a lower wages but with better WLB is a choice . Oh wait I forgot now even civil services earn more bucks than big4, supposedly big firms that churn huge profits (by exploiting employees who still drink the grind and work hard= rewards koolaids)

If u ask me, no Personal life + no money, another modern way of natural selection lah.
Hope no next gen of auditors