Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Management Consultant MBB Big4 etc etc etc
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2022, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This dude here really bodoh sia, “only” take in private Uni students, please have a look how many local Uni grads (even fch and scholars) flock there too. If you’re in local Uni, are you calling your counterparts dumb then? If you categorise a company as bad just cos they hire private Uni students too, then big wow to you dude, there’s many companies who hired private Uni students too. Need me to name some? Well here you go, AWS, ACN, JP Morgan, Credit Suisse, BOA, UBS, (even investment banking). Pls even MBB also hired private Uni grad before ok (of cos these students went on to pursue masters after they grad).

What about you then? This just goes to show how dumb you are to be saying how a company suck cos they hire certain students. Then what other companies are you left with that don’t hire private Uni students? Go apply for those then, cos no good companies or wanna hire you. Prob that’s why you’re still jobless LOLL. It really proves you’re jobless cos you seem to be the same poster who went on this rant on how acn is bad cos it hires private Uni students too on the acn thread. Make sure you say to the company they you interview in that they are bad even if they hire one pri uni student.

Please upgrade yourself and change your way of thinking. If not you’re gonna be stuck in this shithole for life. Instead of being inferior and bringing others down to uplift yourself, it actually just reflects badly on you.
Need to type so much not? Yeah bro, I’m currently stuck in a sh*thole. Sibei sian, only wish I am at Accenture, a “tier 2” firm. L.