Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
s://.mmu.edu.my/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/UG_Fee-Structure_as-at-08-02-2022.pdf

Multimedia Uni's school fee much cheaper than local uni but is considered expensive for jhk. Their 4 your Honours programme costs RM70,000 (RM17,500 per year) but most jhk salary only RM3k per month and MMU is private uni so I don't think those jhk can receive subsidies.

s://.mmu.edu.my/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/UG_Fee-Structure_as-at-08-02-2022.pdf

But the entry requirements are damn pathetic. Any dog and cat also can enter.

"Pass A-Level with a minimum of Grade D in 2 subjects AND a Credit in Mathematics and a Pass in English at SPM Level or its equivalent; OR"

Their English requirements for international students also damn low. AMDK uni require ielts 7.0. MMU only require ielts 5.5

LOL btw this MMU is considered one of the top tier private universities in bolehland. Bolehland's equivalent of Waseda.

Pls lah if they dont dumb down the IELTS requirements u think will attract any foreigners to this 5th rate sch meh. Even rich indon tycoon or Burmese army generals would rather waste money sending their kids to some amdk degree mill.

This is the kind of standards that Max loh accepts to be your Ms and SMs.