Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 27-02-2022, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Retiring in SG? Not Sian meh
100% agreed with this.

If you're always unhappy in SG and pwning other sinkies, why even stay in SG? With 500k SGD you can do a lot overseas. Hell, you can be a king in 3rd world countries like Thailand.

Before you say "eww third world", uhh if you have half a million, you'll live like a 1st world there. If you have 1m or 2m, even better. If you have 5m, you're a king there. You can go South Korea, Japan, etc also. Go see their property / car prices, it's so much cheaper than SG. Food? Lol you can get a meal for literally 1 dollar at their convenient store... last time people always say "aiya got hawker, cheap food"... yeah except hawker stores are now $3-4+ minimum for a meal.

I know different circumstances etc but if you are

1. Single
2. Work in tech or some high paying job
3. Educated, average IQ

Use your brain. You already hate it here, everyday talk **** about SG, complain here there everyday. You sure you want to start a family, have kids and they grow up to be just like you, hating this hating that?

lj la, stop being a sheep and go out of your comfort zone. Go overseas, other Asian countries won't ostracize u one. If u can get through SG education system, u confirm 100% can get thru living in overseas and adapting one.

good luck bros and gals. i'm one of the sheeps but im hoping that if i work 15-20 years+ and save up enough money i can get the fk out of this miserable environment. everyday pwn each other so sian. as