Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Work culture in IHiS
View Single Post
Old 17-02-2022, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy

Hey everyone

I left IHiS after working for a few years and would like to share that the working hours is crazy here. Especially if you are doing operations work. For my role as an analyst, it really depends on which system you are supporting. If you are unlucky in a mission crit system, be expected to work during the weekends, in the middle of the night from 2am to 5am, or even longer. If you are on support roster (mine is every month), you will dread hearing calls at the middle of the night. Soon you will get phobia of hearing tigertext and phone calls. It is worst if you have bad management. Company keeps re-org, all the good seniors and staffs left. Some wanted to transfer but was blocked my management, what a joke.

During COVID times, I have burnt almost every weekend.
Time offs are not clearly stated and really depends on your reporting officer and department. Honestly I do not think I have redeemed back all the lost sleep. Even went to GP due to sleeping issues.

Too much red tapes and processes just to do a deployment.

You are helping to save lives but with your own health at stake. Just my 2 cents for all interested, lolz!