Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Anyone jobless for a long time before?
View Single Post
Old 24-01-2022, 12:37 PM

Godframe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am that poster.

low ball salary cut of $800 to $1,000 really too much.

Hope you get your desired job soon.

Let's strive to be positive !
Damn depressed wor. But Garment really double standard lo. On one hand encourage us go take degree. on other hand they select only second upper to 1st class honors and mostly scholars easy to get into civil service sectors.

Man in the street like us with only passed degree or merit stands very low chance getting into civil service especially during this pandemic. Most of my friends with local U passed degree also got instant rejection without making it to panel interview. All depressed n low moral like us.

Ya the lowest I can go is 2.5k with no exp.

Any feed back on interview? is 30 to 35mins interview considered good? Some interviewers were kind of strict with nearly 0 smiling expression. And ask a lot of questions such as why I left the previous company. Then end with the session will notify me in 2 weeks if im selected. After I heard this sentence I roughly know I nv impress them and high chance will unsuccessful after 2 weeks. What you think? If never get think i will just give up on applying for civil service. Im currently going 34 to 35 soon.

Damn sian haiz.