Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Part-time Electronics Engineering degree
View Single Post
Old 15-01-2012, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No one here is comparing with you, in fact no one is interested in that.
You obviously have an inferiortity complex issue.
Keep the good luck to yourself, you will need it more.
Banks worldwide are cutting jobs, haven't you heard it already? Someone with your attitude would be the first one to be axed.
Taxi needs fuel, so do a banker cum bonker like you if you do drive. In case, you're still a freaking young punk which I suspect you are, the bus, the taxi, or your lau peh's car needs fuel. I'm in that industry that provide this and it's still needed till you are seven feet under or in ash form. But don't thank me, save it. It's not needed cos you need to pay for it.
I have been in this industry long enough even if I want to quit for early retirement, I can do so.
I do have a driving license and even if your worst fear does come true, I don't need to drive a taxi. I probably would relax by the pool - just like what I do in my 4 weeks off - or work part time in Mac for a stress free job. The yield from my properties are good enough to see me thru the early retirement.

Sucking the wrong tits is causing your level of intelligence to deteriorate. Go latch on your mum's and do grow up for your own sake.
My goodness.. you seem to have an uncontrollable urge to talk about mother's tits?? You must be a really big baby.. Your mother is calling you for feeding time... Tsk, tsk..