Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Out of business, out of job & out of luck, Need Advice!
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by killharder View Post
Low chance as I was told that that some attempted to change their career undergo trainer's course to become a trainer couldn't get into trainer industry, especially with zero working experience.
If u can't reveal what's your last jobscope, maybe u can share abit more on your work experience over the years?

I have friends who give private tuition. 1 is making about 4k+ (part time only). The other is making about 7-8k full time. (Im sure u are more than qualified to teach pri sch students) Taxi drivers these days can make 2+ to 3k a mth if one does not slack. If u're really desperate, i suggest u lower your pride and help out your wife and support your family. Even my dad who only has O levels and is like 20 yrs older than u, is making 2k+ through sheer hard work by doing daily night shift labour work. (Are u willing to do that? to support your family instead of whining here and burning cash in your trading?)

Im in the finance industry and in my opinion, only about 1% will make money trading full time at home. U're definitely not part of the 1% based on your replies. Pls wake up, go out there and start working to help your poor wife. 2 years is too long and not an excuse becos u "dun want your parent to find out u're driving taxi", becos "sales is not a gd fit for u so u might quit 6 mths down the road". Stop finding excuses for yourself and do something. Even if u make only 1k a mth, it's still better than burning cash trading at home.

Sorry for being so harsh. But I can't help giving my frank opinion here.