Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2021, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Just to let you know, I am achieved 2x MDRT in 2020 and 2019 which is largely attributed to my client services and ability to deliver more than what client expects from me. The reason why I am here is to help poor overworked auditors to sort out their investment portfolio (iirc auditors cant invest in shares on certain companies that they audit, which is why I am here to offer my investment linked products to avoid such situations from happening as well as to achieve astronomical returns) and health insurance coverage (auditors are poor overworked souls where I am very concerned about their health in future). I am here to offer an advice as a financial consultant, not to sell. Please get your facts right

Well i guess you must be the kind that got scammed by your best friend aka insurance agent in the past, which explains why you are so salty and looking down on qualified CHFc Financial Consultants like us
Correct that auditors cannot invest in shares on companies they audit. Investment liked policies do not help to avoid such situations. If you cannot buy, means you cannot buy, trying to buy indirectly through a product or a third party doesn’t help at all.