Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - 2 Position to Choose from... Both Well known but totall different field..Pls help me
View Single Post
Old 28-12-2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Pls advice me... I have eliminate one and now Indeed have 2 offers..Which job ?.

1. LTA (DBC) Basic offered the most out of all three. have an increment too

Engineer
---You will oversee a team to process development proposal plans submitted for Roads & Transport clearance to ensure that the proposal complies with LTA’s prevailing requirements and guidelines. Your responsibilities include reviewing development proposal plans, conducting site inspections, preparing written directions and report-writing. You will also assist the public with their enquiries and attend to public feedback. <i believe can talk to developers, consultants, architects and alot of liasing>

2. Herrenknecht AG (Singapore)- non commission- does not require vehicle. Basic salary offered 2nd most. Pay cut like what i mentioned earlier

world leading German manufacturer of Tunnel Boring Machines and have the reputation as technology leader. They are experiencing strong growth in Asia region.

- * Preparation of technical and commercial offers on the basis of project specifications and/or customer specifications.
* Participating in technical and commercial negotiations.
* Determining technical design of machines and liaising with headquarters in Germany.
* Providing technical sales support for Asia.

Which job offers much more interesting job scope? Both seem to me quite interesting, cuz I am more of a liaising person and like to communicate...of course government sector offers better benefits with 18days leave while this mNC gives only 14 days for first 3 years.

I came from public sector, so would like to give a go at MNC but thinking doing up those contracts for overseas clients could be boring too i afraid? should go for abit higher pay better benefits like LTA?

how?