Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How is life as a doctor in Singapore?
View Single Post
Old 20-11-2021, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
this troll is still lurking around? Trying to console yourself before cheap coders from Vietnam and the Philippines steal your job in 5 years time? Better hustle with your meagre pay from a China tech sweatshop and cash out in the meantime while you still can.
reality is there's some turf protection for tech field la.
he's not even in tech I tell u. lolz, us doctors are expert profiler, esp those lao jiao gp,fp. one look, u talk a bit we already know ur life story, personality etc.
he's probably some diploma holder who have wet dreams about faang. likely holding a mediocre daytime job and after-work lived his life on his secret lab chair , probably half naked , playing games on his computer and trolling internet forums inbetween. no girlfriend, obese , likely muching on a bowl of chips as he is reading this, with a steady supply of tissue paper ever ready by his desk whenever he needs to erm...seek release. hmm...my sixth sense tells me there's some receding hairline as well
on other threads, he's probably the investment banker making 500k every year and bedding every intern that walk across his desk.