Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Job Hop in 8 mths?
View Single Post
Old 14-12-2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

You are quite funny, if u cannot make up your mind, you shouldn't even go and waste ppl time. There are other people whom want the job more than you. And yet, u still dare to say "step back in my career". Come on, be realistic, you cannot have both worlds, if not, just stay put and not regret yr decision.

Title cannot feed you if you are retrench (some day), ultimately, it depends on what you want to learn in your career. If you are so afraid to loose your title, that goes to show that you are quite shallow. Strategic thinkers will not be bother about such thing, the key is how your next job can help you in gathering the necessary experiences to make the next move again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
finished the int today, it went well, but interviewers were curious why I am looking out when I am only in my company the 8th mth.

I did not dare to stress that it was the headhunter who called me for this post. Will appear too cocky no? Anyway, post not very senior.

They were impressed by my resume and my spoken experiences, likely to secure the job. But am considering.

I am doing a strategic role now, title is manager.

Interviewed role today is for a mid level exec, in operations, though I can ask for a higher salary. But this is a step back in my career. Am I overthinking this?