Thread: Lawyer Salary
View Single Post
Old 30-10-2021, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Replying to post #14427

-I’m not from KCL - the person who replied you was a troll

-I wouldn’t have looked elsewhere so early on in my career if B4 pay wasn’t so incommensurate to the demanding hours/high expectations

-Some SG recruiters and B4 associates know who I am

-Yes, the partner at my current firm lets me lead nego calls on security docs and he chimes in when needed. I was trained very well by B4 partners to function above a 1PQE’s typical job scope

-I’m working at a US firm in London (yes taxes suck compared to SG and COL is high but the deals are more complex, I get to work with the biggest FIs, funds and PE shops in London/US and culture is better)

-I’m on the DPW scale (I’m 1PQE on the SG scale and in my current firm I’m considered a 2020 qualifier ie 1PQE on the UK scale). I’m drawing the £ equivalent of 205K USD annually.

Trying my best not to dox myself but if you find out who I am, please feel free to reach out on LinkedIn. I know my story seems unrealistic but I didn’t mean to share it to make others feel bad/less about where they are. I apologise if it came off that way! I was hoping to encourage other corporate juniors feeling stuck to go out and explore their options.
I think i know who you are. Oxford BA graduated 2017, 2nd upper?

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app