Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Top 100 jobs in Singapore (2007)
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 01:20 PM
DP---

Default 2105

Ronaldo, I can smell sour grapes here but I would not want to waste time with you on all your allegations but only 2:

-->"What you are saying is Nonsensical and rubbish. Let's just say by a scratch of our imagination, there are indeed a handful of fresh graduates getting more than me. i.e. BASIC > 12K. The amount in total is just 12K with a couple of bonuses at year end and some petty allowances. Add to that being new in the company, they must work hard and continously proved their worth for at least few months to a year."

First thing, there's no scratch of imagination. Just because you're not well informed doesn't mean there aren't. Shame on you as a media director. I don't know if you're a foreigner or not, but at 27 going 28 years old you're not that young; if you don't serve national service, you'd have been in the workforce for a good number of years as compared to our young grads. Earning your kind of salary is no big deal. Just a simple example, a lawyer in an established firm at the same age will surpass you with $200k, and I can tell you there are plenty of such young high income earners in the finance and real estate industries.

Your statement here reads rather conditionally and probabilistic:-

"I also expect" after end of the year or CNY, I will be given a 6 month monitoring period to succeed the role of AGM (assistant GM).

"Once i am successfuly", my position increases and my pay scale will be in a totally new dimension.

It's equally likely that you get fired and as good as saying that if my properties appreciate in value by 50% more, I'd be getting another $5 mil.

And you can even be bothered to mention your petty $200 phone allowance.. Go sell your lucrative yachts and you don't have to be a slave
to your blackberry