Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical Timeline for making a Hiring Decision
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2021, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello!
I've got my second interview for a SB tomorrow and was wondering if you guys sent an individual thank you email to each panel person immediately after the interview?

My first panel interview was done over WhatsApp group chat and all the communication with the panel was done through there so I sent a Thank You message in there afterwards.

This is my first time getting through to the second round, interviewing with higher-level people. Should I ask them for their emails, or ask the HR hiring manager, or just check on the Singapore Government Directory?

Just want to see what's the best action to take here because I want this job and I'm nervous.

I don't bother to. So far I don't find the sessions extremely formal and the HR don't really ask questions too, they are more like meeting facilitator. Even the room for nego is unlike private sector jobs.

What I do is to thank them for their time before ending the call. After the interview, only HR will contact you if successful and all conversations is through them.