Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Unilever UFLP 2018
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2021, 10:24 PM
UFLP EP Applicant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Makes a lot of sense! Let’s keep each other posted here and on an earlier question (not sure if it was from you) of how I got to know about this programme, it was via Unilever career Instagram page. I am also seeing their ads very frequently on fb. Likewise, I am unaware that the programme is going to recruit globally until I watched the LinkedIn Q&A session.
It would definitely be tough competition so I wish you all the best and hope to live the day where we get to meet in person because both of us made it through!
Ah, yes it's me who asked the qn - trying to keep my username consistent so ppl know lol. For me, it was LinkedIn because I was on the lookout. I do wonder how they would execute AC if they have global applicants making it to AC. I attended one in the past but that was pre-covid so it's in person. An AC online would be so different!

Yea it sounds like an intense selection process. I do hope to meet in person too - ideally as trainees of the program! All the best! Will update here if there's any news. (: