Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Fresh Grad from local U cant find job, any advice?
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2021, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Since you're using a sweeping statement that government has never apologized, I'll use a sweeping example for the government apologizing for a mistake.

s://.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/mom-apologises-jade-rasif-inaccurate-account-maid-covid-19-14865092

I just used a totally irrelevant example as evidence, but evidence noetheless. Now you know how ridiculous it sounds when you use sweeping statements.

My mindset is that I want to either change the government approach on conversations, (or in extreme cases, change the government). Your mindset is to blame CECA without even taking the hard, but albeit correct way to convince the other side to have conversations and analyze the numbers. Is the root of your problem CECA, or the government? Go ask yourself that question. If it's just CECA, don't complain when the PR numbers go up, military service becomes 5 years, or when a foreigner coming from non-CECA countries come take your job.
Yea apologizing after many days of back and forth conversations, a half hearted initial 'apology', and merely required a well known influencer, to get an apology. If that is your standard for an apology, then ill be damned.

And again, what numbers? Those barely attainable numbers that scratch any surface which took over a year to be released?

Also, my mindset isn't to immediately put down incidents raised by others by asking them for evidence/numbers, knowing damn well those numbers are not attainable today, which is actually your mindset.

So one can only blame CECA and not the government as well? Wasn't CECA an agreement carried out by the GOVERNEMENT.