Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Fresh Grad from local U cant find job, any advice?
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2021, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I really applaud your optimism on that the government is willing to give in, and change their mindset, just to appease the demands and needs of citizens, and opposition.

Let's just say if the government made a mistake, do you think they will come out and apologize to us?

If your answer is yes, then I think you should be the one to open your eyes and change your mindset.
Since you're using a sweeping statement that government has never apologized, I'll use a sweeping example for the government apologizing for a mistake.

s://.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/mom-apologises-jade-rasif-inaccurate-account-maid-covid-19-14865092

I just used a totally irrelevant example as evidence, but evidence noetheless. Now you know how ridiculous it sounds when you use sweeping statements.

My mindset is that I want to either change the government approach on conversations, (or in extreme cases, change the government). Your mindset is to blame CECA without even taking the hard, but albeit correct way to convince the other side to have conversations and analyze the numbers. Is the root of your problem CECA, or the government? Go ask yourself that question. If it's just CECA, don't complain when the PR numbers go up, military service becomes 5 years, or when a foreigner coming from non-CECA countries come take your job.