Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Fresh Grad from local U cant find job, any advice?
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2021, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
So what are you going to do about CECA or the government not releasing information? You can't even convince them to release statistics, what more to convince them to reassess our employment policies, including CECA? You can't change policies without changing the government mindset/changing the government.

The PR issue has probably been going more than a year, and we recently only made headwinds on it. I will not discount the possibility of the same for CECA straightaway. But just because the information is insufficient doesn't mean we can't get more. It shows the government is slowly relenting. Again, I'm surprised you are accepting the status quo of being information-deprived.

Go change the government mindset or government on statistics and having conversations. Else you'll always be stuck with your "CECAs" and you'll just be complaining about the policies without knowing what the real problem is: the government and/or the mindset.
I really applaud your optimism on that the government is willing to give in, and change their mindset, just to appease the demands and needs of citizens, and opposition.

Let's just say if the government made a mistake, do you think they will come out and apologize to us?

If your answer is yes, then I think you should be the one to open your eyes and change your mindset.