Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 26-10-2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Don't stereotype all Investment bankers. Those doing those CDOs are a very small bunch. And most of the teams are in EU/ US. I started off in 2007 doing M&A.. almost lost my job during the crisis. Now, joined another IB doing Equities. Crisis is coming and I worry l will lose my job again. Never robbed anyone/cheated anyone. Starting pay is high but the hours are very very long. When I come home from work my whole family is asleep already. When I wake up for work they haven't wake up yet. I think alot of people only focus on the high pay but there are alot of sacrifices. People don't pay you money for nothing. No free lunch.
Ha, OK, the sentence should "Some Investor bankers are are nothing more than scammers...." Yeah small bunch, like only the top management? And when the management of GS, LB, MR, JPM testified in front of the senate, all of them maintained their innocence too. Right down from the analyst, relationship manager, internal auditor to the very top, most were turning a blind eye to the fiasco because they were paid so much. Am sure those people worked very very very long hours as well, to contribute to the scam of the century.

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app