Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Treasury role at MNC or Operations at bank?
View Single Post
Old 21-06-2021, 07:23 PM
Verified Member

jenjen1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjen1 View Post
Hello! thank you for your input as well. I will look up at the roles suggested above to see if its suitable for me! Unfortunately, nowadays there are very limited perm roles offered by banks for entry position. Therefore, there might be some limitations relating to the option of job choices for me as well.
Any advice relating to market risk ALM function at a bank? the only downside for this is that it is a contract role and I just got shortlisted for the first round of interview so there is higher uncertainty relating to getting the job (as compared to the treasury role & FX ops role since im already at the final stages of the hiring process) and also the employability in the long term since its only a 1 year contract. However, in terms of the function and long term prospect of the job itself, would it be better than the treasury role? Apologies for the lengthy questions as I don't really have friends within this field.