Forums - View Single Post - Queries about Cpib application
View Single Post
  #1193 (permalink)  
Old 13-06-2021, 11:15 PM
Posts: n/a

Originally Posted by :') View Post
Hi I applied for the CPIO position and the status is shortlisted. I also got another offer from a company and they want me to start asap. Should I wait for CPIO to get back to me or just take the other offer ? That's a 12 months contract so I'm not sure if I should wait till I get a call or smthg.

Personally, CPIO would be my first choice, the other company second. But I don't even know if I'll get the job..

As ppl have alr been saying, the shortlisted is prolly a bug and it is probably rejection which will come in a wk later based on previous threads. So please dont wait for something you might not even get. It is definitely not worth putting that offer on the line. It is impossible that all the people on this thread so far only have shortlisted statuses with no calls.

Reply With Quote