Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Whats your net worth
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiseman1 View Post
My dear friend, dont worry, you are the only honest chap here, alot of the clowns here are bull-shitters....grossly inflating their wealth to make themselves appear good.....silly losers
I make 200k a year, am in my mid 30s, am still servicing my housing loan of 400k plus. I have cash balances of around 250k, but if I were to pay up my housing loan fully now, I would have no more cash left.
The point here is I did not make 200k annually right from day 1 of working, but only achieved this level nearer to mid 30s, so there is no way I can have the kind of cash balances that the folks here brag about, yet they are saying they make 200k a year income. (unless they are super high-flyers and drawing 6 figure annual salaries right from day 1 of work???)

You do the math, this is not rocket science, these guys are talking rubbish and blowing their own trumpet.....
Actually some of these people may be "old money" - parents "help" them by paying cash for their house and car. so they may be actually stating the truth, just not how they accumulated so much assets.