Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Roles in accenture singapore
View Single Post
Old 29-05-2021, 03:41 PM

zero_88 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
High pay adjustment means you stay in your level and they can continue to charge your level's rates to the project. Promoting you means your charge rate will increase therefore straining the project budget even further.

That being said, it doesnt mean they will never promote people because of project budget. They will allocate accordingly to who they think will be beneficial for the project if they are retained and performing as per what they expect of the next level. Most likely you arent performing at the next level and just treated as someone who will stay anyway if you arent promoted. Or someone who they wont care if you left. Think about how important your role in the project is. Is it easily replaceable by any other people? What do you bring to the project that others cant?

Promotion definitely increases your pay more than whatever pay adjustment they can afford you. They just want you to stay at your level and hence project budget wont be more than necessary.
Should I tell my CC honestly if I am not promoted in December, I will resign? so they will give me a promotion