Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Jobless Graduates Should Consider SAF
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It's too low, dude.

I'm a local, 26 this year, working as Business Development Director in media agency too and i'm already earning 25k monthly excluding transport allowance, housing allowances, bonuses and incentives etc. Btw, where do you get commission from?

FYI, my business development manager is already earning 18k monthly excluding all allowances.

You should quit your job and join my department. I still need a assistant business development manager. I'll pay you 15k monthly excluding all allowances.

They all report to me directly. You too, if you join me.

Don't worry, I'm a good boss. Leave your contacts.

LOLX don't you just love the internet. Everyone can hide behind their screen and shoot their mouth off that's just lol-ness.

To "Guest", I'm actually only 24 this year, fresh out of NUS, and working as a Senior Business Development Director in media agency. I draw about 35K a month, excluding bonuses and allowances. I should also add that they pay me a special variable bonus of up to 200k per year based on the performance of my portfolio.

Yr terms are way bad dude. My advice is to quit while you can. 25K is way too low.

But dont ask me to hire you cos my requirements are probably beyon what someone like you
is capable of. But 360 degree feedback has revealed that people tend to think I'm an awesome boss.

So.... cheers!