Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - UBS Financial Services Industry Academy
View Single Post
Old 17-04-2021, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi all,

I too have applied for 2021 SUPER under AM division. just interviewed

From the interview unlikely to have any full time conversion after that. Also i did ask the EDs about the courses during the 2 remaining days but they were not very sure themselves...

any current 2020 SUPER AM interns here? care to share your experiences?

also I was warned that there would be alot of menial tasks as well.

More info would really help!

-also the telegram group link is spoilt.... is there a new group link?
I'm from the 2020 batch going to end my traineeship in a few months time.

You're right on the conversion, my manager just told me up front they do not intend on converting. The traineeship covers their semester long intern requisition they do twice a year, and they don't convert those either.

The program isn't really well planned, no orientation, no proper roles planned etc. It's like you're there to cover whatever work the associates and managers can't do, so you'll really get quite a range of work to do from diff managers. Most of them are very menial like data cleaning, checking etc, so there's not much learning value to it.

And somehow i get the feeling that the full timers there kind of look down on us, like they will keep saying things like, aiya why u got traineeship, never work hard enough and so on, so its kinda quite toxic there.

Some of my friends and I wanted to quit a few weeks in but realized we have no where to go. Hais.