Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - DBS Graduate Associate Program
View Single Post
Old 23-03-2021, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Then can share the first 4 digit number you received? we are not the trollers. Just anxious to find out. Already got a post mentioned that he had missed a call because of some test tried to call back later but was routed to automated, it could be the HR person was not at her/his desk. Because you have managed to pick up, to you it was a mainline.

Is it too difficult to share this infor?

Is ok for those did not managed to receive the call, call tomorrow and find out.

Saw another post stated this year only select 7, but was not answer when been asked by another post to verify. It may not be 7.

Good luck to all, it could be HR is starting to call to offer the candidate by this week. Since some already mentioned that have already received the offer today.
Hi, I was the one who posted about receiving the same number as you. I can only verify with you if we received the same number by saying that the last digit of the number is a 7 as well. (Our first 4 was the same). I received it very early in the morning. They will probably go on about how its just a lucky random number guess or whatever, its up to them to believe what they want. Hopefully both of us got the same number then. The automated voice asked for urgent documents that I have yet to submit. Again, im also praying that we got it as well but we failed to submit some stuff.

Cheers