Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Forgive me, I'm just a poly student
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 12:29 PM
Verified Member

trusttutors is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
So after so many years in MLM all you can get is a pathetic 6k a month!?!?

You better off trying something else lar, the good MLMers easily build up 3 layers and double your pay in 2 years.
Sorry but.. u misunderstood the entire post. I quitted my first MLM job after 6 months in that company. I am earning approximately 2.5k a month. In Esabee, I earn 5k plus 6k in my first month, but I am not sure if it's enough to sustain a family or not. Because my dad honestly, doesn't earn alot, approx 4k per month, mom is a housewife, thus my family is actually struggling to make ends meet. As such, I had to take up 3 jobs now during this hols not only to pay for my own school fees and personal expenses, I also have to earn enough to supplement my family's expenses. I obviously want my parents to have a better life for they are nearly 50 years old. As such, I am honestly asking you adults down here, is 5-6k a month, plus my dad's 4k a month, enough to support a family? We live in HDB and drive a car (my dad's job need it, but his company only pay for the petrol). I am 17 by the way, obviously i did not join a MLM at the age of 14!