Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Forgive me, I'm just a poly student
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 12:23 AM
Verified Member

trusttutors is on a distinguished road
Default Forgive me, I'm just a poly student

I was first exposed to the working sector when I graduated from DHS with an O level certificate. So I entered a MLM direct sales company where i, through my hard work, earned 2000 dollars a month. However, I was not impressed with this sum of money for all the hard work I have put in. I need to reach office at 8.30am every morning, start work around 11am on field, go back to office by 7pm, and knock off by 8pm. Every night when I reach home it would by 9pm, and i just dont have the energy to spend my time with my family. Eventually i quitted as i felt that it is not worth my time and energy. Right now, I am associated with yet ANOTHER MLM. This time round, my salary in my first month is nearing 6k, and would only grow exponentially due to the company's wage structure. As a student, I only take care of my own expenses, school fees etc. Thus I felt that a 6k salary is good. But I would need to consult you guys out in the working world, if there's a 6k salary in your hands that will keep growing, is is it enough to support the family????

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app