Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Roles in accenture singapore
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2021, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
That seems quite common - Anyone has more details about what this role entails, and what are the possible progression paths and exit opportunities from this role?

From online forums such as this one and Glassdoor, the role seems to be a CDO (Client Delivery & Operations) track in Accenture, which has lower pay and progression compared their consulting track?

Would there also be opportunities to choose the type of day-to-day work or projects that suit each person's interests? An example would be being able to work on more technical and development related work to accompany the requirements gathering/client-facing work for a technical person, or a greater focus on research and consulting work for someone more interested in the consulting and analyst side of things.
I just accepted the offer. What i heard from my friend is that it's really based on the business needs for the first 2yrs. If you really want to go for techical + consulting, you would prolly be better off starting somewhere doing really technical work first because you need to get the experience. Otherwise, you can only go to non tech consulting. But for this position, it's not really consulting.

For progression wise, it varies on what you learn during your free time to put onto your CV.