Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay
View Single Post
Old 25-02-2021, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Talking

Hi all. I don't actually post here but couldn't help myself after reading this thread. I'm from NUS myself and I would like to apologize on behalf of the extreme negativity coming from a certain poster(s) here.

I've actually read through a lot on this forum during my early days when I was selecting a school and I know many of you are too. The last thing I would have wanted myself to believe is NUS is a school reeking of elitism. I've done well enough to go on local exchange / NOC and never have I once encountered this level of obnoxiousness displayed by a fellow NUS student.

I have my sincere doubts that this person is actually from NUS and I believe is just a troll garnering attention. The lack of maturity and perplexing responses have left me thinking he could just be a teen / JC kid looking for attention. NUS is a great school I've made many friends through my hall and my course. It's a great place to be if you're willing to put yourself out there and study hard at the same time. The negativity this poster carries is truly unrepresentative of what NUS is as a university.