Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay
View Single Post
Old 25-02-2021, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eh dog. Stfu and get off this forum la. I’m local U but I don’t go around making a fool of myself as if local U is big ****. So what if we get starting salary of 4-5k, it’s still **** in the grand scheme of things. You can buy car? Condo? Cannot. Then why you wanna step one big fk as if you made it in life. Please you and I are cogs in the wheel. You wanna make yourself sound better than you really are? Reality check. You are a nobody. Every fresh grad is a doggy. We all work like dogs. Ask any of your friends in IB if you even have any how **** their 90-100 hour weeks are. Ask you big 4 buddies pulling 3k a month to do all nighters every 2 weeks. Ask your lawyer friends who’s starting salaries just keep getting lower and they work **** hours just like everyone else. Who the **** do you think you are coming on this forum making a fool of yourself. You are nothing but a cuck with too much spare time. Fking hardo wannabe who have never and will never achieve anything but find yourself on an anonymous forum day-in and day-out being a prick? What a ****ing looooserrrr. Good dog now go fk off.
Lol, SIM doggy no face so impersonate local grad and let out his true feelings towards me.

So angry for what sia. I am not the one who bombed your A levels/Poly and forced you to enroll in private degree.

Next time dun so angry ok doggy, otherwise quite obvious who you are
😂

So sad this dog