Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay
View Single Post
Old 25-02-2021, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
oi doggy, hurry up and stop avoiding the question.

If by some stroke of luck your doggy son make it to NUS, would you tell him to enroll in SIM UOL instead?
Eh dog. Stfu and get off this forum la. I’m local U but I don’t go around making a fool of myself as if local U is big ****. So what if we get starting salary of 4-5k, it’s still **** in the grand scheme of things. You can buy car? Condo? Cannot. Then why you wanna step one big fk as if you made it in life. Please you and I are cogs in the wheel. You wanna make yourself sound better than you really are? Reality check. You are a nobody. Every fresh grad is a doggy. We all work like dogs. Ask any of your friends in IB if you even have any how **** their 90-100 hour weeks are. Ask you big 4 buddies pulling 3k a month to do all nighters every 2 weeks. Ask your lawyer friends who’s starting salaries just keep getting lower and they work **** hours just like everyone else. Who the **** do you think you are coming on this forum making a fool of yourself. You are nothing but a cuck with too much spare time. Fking hardo wannabe who have never and will never achieve anything but find yourself on an anonymous forum day-in and day-out being a prick? What a ****ing looooserrrr. Good dog now go fk off.