Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - ST Electronics
Thread: ST Electronics
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2021, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Nah this advice is the worst advice.
My colleague recently shared with me that his staff under him wanted to transfer to another team etc cause he prefer a different environment etc.

Guess what happened? My colleague blacklist him. Bluff him stay for 1 year to learn...
Then gave him bad performance to give him low increment and don't give him chance to transfer.

People hire you to do the job. Go thru so many obstacles.. Then you want to be transferred to another more glamorous department... Use us as stepping stone.

Boss hate it when their staff keep asking for pgoreaa etc. Nobody can give you extra bonus la. It's all pre determined. Nobody wants to do the job.

Only fresh grad all excited want high pay fast etc. Thinking do more means more pay.
Only those seniors know "don't want more work, you can give me less increment I'm fine."
Means you and your "colleague" are the same level. Stepping stone for progression?? I don't think so. More to the staff doing more work and hit the boss KPI to use as stepping stone... If you practice a healthy working environment, nobody will want to leave.

People leave bosses not leaders/organization.