Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Architect Salary
View Single Post
Old 18-08-2011, 02:43 AM

Architektur is on a distinguished road

@Previous Poster.... you didnt specify graduate from???!?! Uni or Poly? Im guessing Poly.

-- To be honest, most of the people advised me to "get out of the line" if possible. I am seriously very confused since I'll have to go through post secondary again... what line to choose.

The reason why I chose architecture diploma is because I liked DNT, Technical stuff, and Maths. You know.. those stuff... I got an award for being the 2nd best DnT student in my sec school. And developed some lazyness in Poly, and got a 3.4+ GPA.

To be honest, I can't imagine myself doing anything else (which could be because... i NEVER even tried other stuff lol so this imagination shall not be too reliable)

My story is too long and complicated to tell so I shall not explain further but atleast u guys got where I am coming from.

p.s. and "Most of the people" I was talking about is actually only from 1 company since I came back to my intern company and now done 5mth and the 6th mth will be my NS (2 years to ponder+get advise). I know, I will see the light if I jump to other firms. But I just dont have the time to do so (NS)

I am also planning to continue degree/masters as soon as possible.

Anyways, like I said, I cant tell you guys everything, this is not a blog. I'm willing to share more if someone's willing to help out on my future

Thanks