Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Comp Science Frsh Grad Salary
View Single Post
Old 17-01-2021, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Aiyo, just say whatever you want man. Haha clearly u dun know how NUS work la. We got exam week and need wait exam result. Before that I alr intern at this coy and got full time conversion, my GPA also >4.5 so they know I can make it one. Before I even officially grad, I already started working liao. Salty?

I say liao, i show Aug to show my monthly spend. I dont spend so much each month btw. You guys dun indulge in luxury goods? Where most top luxury brands mark up their price during covid (if u dun know this, you are not buying from a high tier luxury brand). My money come from where? U guys really have poor financial planning in life... by 25 still dun have minimum 120k???

Exposing CPF and company name on anon forum is too much haha. The SALARY tag is all that matters. Just be salty all you want man. Theres no need to entertain u guys anymore
Haha got caught spinning alternate facts.
Show CPF then you can prove them wrong la.
Don't type so much.

Your CPF statement should be blank until you start working with that coy.
You show Aug to flex you can spend so much. But as the other guy said he predicted its other thing...

That gif you showed is clearly dbs multiplier account... It doesn't show "spending" only cjase the earlier fee pages will show balance and deposit. 2 different columns...

The total transaction amount is what is eligible for calculating the interest.

Who you trying to fake? Probably you put down payment for house or car or something...
So predictable...

Very easy la must post
3 months latest salary (any kind of application also ask for this)
CPF statement