Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Comp Science Frsh Grad Salary
View Single Post
Old 17-01-2021, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You should show Aug, September, Oct, Nov, Dec and January statement. Why only Aug?
Can tell you purposely scroll down (until scrollbar is mid just to show only Aug statement) which is suspect.

Where is CPF statement to verify this?

Also certain things doesn't match up.
If you are NUS fresh graduate meaning u only work after July. So how can you have 10k income but already have transaction amounting to 48k? Money fly out from where?

You should have shown the exact breakdown la. Salary is how much. Credit card spending is how much. Home loan installment is how much..

Show CPF statement the best la.
1) can verify ur CPF only started in aug 2020 to prove that u are fresh grad
2) if u are not fresh grad 10k is quite low..
3) also CPF statement don't censor the company name so we can verify that company is a tech company..

get back to us with more proof okay... =)
Aiyo, just say whatever you want man. Haha clearly u dun know how NUS work la. We got exam week and need wait exam result. Before that I alr intern at this coy and got full time conversion, my GPA also >4.5 so they know I can make it one. Before I even officially grad, I already started working liao. Salty?

I say liao, i show Aug to show my monthly spend. I dont spend so much each month btw. You guys dun indulge in luxury goods? Where most top luxury brands mark up their price during covid (if u dun know this, you are not buying from a high tier luxury brand). My money come from where? U guys really have poor financial planning in life... by 25 still dun have minimum 120k???

Exposing CPF and company name on anon forum is too much haha. The SALARY tag is all that matters. Just be salty all you want man. Theres no need to entertain u guys anymore