Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much do you earn and save?
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2021, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
Total income around 50 k average a month since last year

Save: $45,000 every month
On track to becoming a millionaire

I'm currently 32 y/o male, Married with 2 kids

I used to be a pond scum (quote from wolf of wallstreet) engineer in the construction industry drawing a 3 k salary at the age of 25.

Explosion came when I obtained the holygrail in the industry and went into doing business, and learn how to make deals. I went from 5k a month salary to a parabolic curve of avg 50 k a month now, only took me like 6 months to climb to current levels. I still cannot believe I am making so much now. The best part is I am super good in investments as well, bought in US equities in the market crash of april this year and had 300% returns till date. Believe me I am no troll.

I used to read these forums when I was drawing very low salary, and was thinking how on earth some others can make so much, I used to think those braggarts were just ********ting as well. When I make this much myself, I realised there are actually tons of very rich guys making a boat load of money whom have been quietly flying under the radar.

Everything is surreal and I must have done something really good in my past life. I wish all other members all the best and I hope I can do something in return to the community one day.
Teach me pls.

2 years after uni. I’m still a pond scum at a bank drawing ~90K (max 120K with bonus) per annum.